Wireless Solution Design and Architecture
Typically the next step after a Wireless Needs Assessment, our specialists will create a design and architecture plan for your wireless solution.
Obviously, below is just a small example - a proper design and architecture of your own network would be customized and much more extensive.
- Map and plan the network
- Can any current infrastructure be re-used?
- Take equipment inventory
- Migration plan for legacy equipment replacement
- Make recommendations based upon site survey.
- Source products
- Access Points
- Management Software?
- Cloud Services?
- Accessories (antennae, racks, mounting equipment etc.
- Take a physical network topology
- Network Monitoring Tools
- Integrate wireless solution into existing
- or, Design new monitoring solution
- Virtualized solution(s) required?
- Network monitoring tools
- Backup and Disaster Recovery plans
Our team of design professionals have extensive project management experience and are able to communicate effectively with clients to provide design services coupled with effective client communication.
Utilizing our project management software and extensive network of suppliers, we're able to access the best and most appropriate wireless networking products - and communicate effectively with
clients so that you're aware of where we are in the process at all times.